Titanium Pipe Manufacturers – Top Quality Titanium Pipe Dealers in India!
- Asaimet is an eminent manufacturer, supplier and trader of a vast range of titanium pipes which is available in best prices for our clients. With moderate strength and excellent corrosion resistance and form ability, titanium seamless pipes represents the most widely used form of titanium. These titanium alloy welded pipes is typically used in applications that require superior corrosion resistance in various aggressive media.
- Titanium pipes offers high corrosion resistance and a greater working range than aluminum. These titanium pipes also offers excellent corrosion resistance, superior form ability and strength between grades 1 and 3. Titanium round pipes is the most commonly used and widely available grade of unalloyed titanium. Meanwhile these titanium pipes are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers.
- Asiamet is a known manufacturer and exporter of titanium pipes which has different elements such as such as molybdenum, silicon or vanadium. Bio compatibility of these titanium pipes is excellent especially when direct contact with tissue or bone is required. Titanium hexagonal pipes is used in applications requiring moderate strength and major corrosion resistance which include Aerospace structures, chemical processing, Medical industry and Marine industry.
- These titanium hallow pipes is used in high strength applications, applications requiring materials that meet applications requiring more strength.
|Size||15mm NB to 150mm NB|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / Welded|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a titanium pipe cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel pipe in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut pipe sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Titanium pipes?
Titanium pipes is the most commonly used and widely available grade of unalloyed titanium. Titanium hexagonal pipes is used in applications requiring moderate strength and major corrosion resistance which include Aerospace structures, chemical processing, Medical industry and Marine industry. Tube is one of the common titanium mill products and it is used in a range of products because of its superior strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance. Now with various alloy advancements it is finding use in even more industries from power generation to chemical and industrial processing.
Chemical Composition of Titanium Pipe
|Titanium Gr 5||C||Ti||N||Fe||H||O||V||Al|
|0.10 max||90 min||0.05 max||0.40 max||0.015 max||0.20 max||3.5-4.5||5.5-6.75 max|
|Titanium Gr 2||C||Ti||N||Fe||H||O||V||Al|
|0.1 max||99.2 min||0.03 max||0.3 max||0.015 max||0.25 max||–||–|
|Titanium Gr 7||C||Ti||N||Fe||H||O||V||Al|
|08. max||Balance||03 max||0.30 max||0.15 max||25 max||–||–|
Mechanical Properties of Titanium Pipe
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|4.5 g/cm3||1665 °C (3030 °F)||Psi – 39900 , MPa – 275||Psi – 49900 , MPa – 344||20%|
|4.43 g/cm3||1632 °C (2970 °F)||Psi – 128000 , MPa – 880||Psi – 138000 , MPa – 950||14%|
Types of Titanium Pipe
|Titanium Seamless Pipe||Titanium Seamless Pipe|
|Alloy Titanium Seamless Pipe|
|ASTM B337 Titanium Seamless Pipes|
|Titanium Welded Pipe||Titanium Welded Pipe|
|Titanium Alloy Welded Pipe|
|Titanium ERW Pipe|
|Titanium Alloy ERW Pipe|
|ASTM B338 Titanium Welded Pipes|
|Titanium Round Pipe||Titanium Round Pipe|
|Alloy Titanium Round Pipe|
|Titanium Alloy Round Pipe|
|ASTM B337 Titanium Round Pipes|
|Custom Titanium Pipe||Titanium Custom Pipe|
|Titanium Alloy Custom Pipe|
|Alloy Titanium Custom Pipe|
|ASME SB337 Alloy Custom Pipes|
Features of Titanium Pipe
- Excellent finish
- High energy absorption
- Dimensional accuracy
- High strength and Durable
- Good work ability and weld ability
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than authenticate steels
Application of Titanium Pipe
- Pulp and paper
- Heat Exchangers
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Automotive industries
- Aerospace and Medical
- Oil coolers and Pre-heater
- Condenser and LNG
- Offshore construction
- Electrical Submersible Pump
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic system
- Food and pharmaceutical processing
- Desalination and wastewater project
Testing of Titanium Pipe
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Titanium Pipe
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Titanium Pipe Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Titanium Pipe Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi