Threaded Flanges in India – Top Quality Threaded Flanges Manufacturers in India!
- Asiamet is manufacturer, stockiest and supplier of premium quality range of stainless steel threaded flanges, stainless steel flanges & other stainless steel pipe fittings that are manufactured under the expert guidance of our diligent workforce. We are highly experienced company in threaded flanges & other pipe fittings.
- Threaded flanges are also known as screwed flange and it is having a thread inside the flange bore which fits on the pipe with matching male thread on the pipe. This type of joint connection is speedy and simple but not suitable for high presser and temperature applications.
- Quality assurance is carried throughout the process from the raw material purchasing to processing, packing, storage and transportation. Every process strictly conforms to the ISO 2001:2008. “Quality First” is our promise forever to any of our customers. Our ASME stainless steel threaded flanges are 100% inspected before being packed and dispatched & all our materials are tested to International standards.
- Threaded flanges are mostly used in utility services such as air and water. Headed (Screwed) flange is similar to the slip on flange but the bore is threaded. Its chief merit is that it can be assembled without welding, explaining its use in low pressure services at ordinary atmospheric temperatures and in highly explosive areas where welding create a hazard.
|Size||1/2″(15 NB) to 24″|
|Standards||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6, 10, 16, 25, 40|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a threaded flanges cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel flanges in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut flanges sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Threaded Flanges?
Threaded flanges are used for special circumstances with their main advantage being that they can be attached to the pipe without welding. Sometimes a seal weld is also used in conjunction with the threaded connection. Although still available in most sizes and pressure ratings, screwed fittings today are used almost exclusively in smaller pipe sizes. A threaded flange or fitting is not suitable for a pipe system with thin wall thickness, because cutting thread on a pipe is not possible.
Specification of Threaded Flanges
|Type||Threaded Forged / Cast Flange|
|Size||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|In Form||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Types of Threaded Flanges
|Threaded Raised Face Flange Manufacturers||Raised Faced Threaded Flanges|
|ANSI B16.5 Threaded Flanges||Threaded Flange Dimensions|
|ASME B16.5 Screwed Flanges Exporters||ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Threaded Flanges|
|Stainless Steel Threaded Flanges Suppliers||SS Threaded Flange Stockist|
|Threaded Plate Flanges Dealer||ASME B16.47 Series A and B Screwed Flanges Exporter|
|ANSI B16.5 class 150 Screwed Flange Stockholder||ANSI 150 Threaded Flange Distributors|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Flange||High Quality Screwed Flanges Manufacturer|
|ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Screwed Flange||Duplex Steel Threaded Flange|
|Super Duplex Steel Threaded Forged Flange||Copper Nickel Threaded Pipe Flanges|
|High Nickel Alloy Screwed Flanges||Hastelloy Flat Faced Threaded Flanges Stockist|
|Titanium ASME B16.47 Series A and B Screwed Flanges||Inconel Threaded Flanges|
Grade of Threaded Flanges
- Monel Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
- Nickel Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
- Inconel Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
- Incoloy Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
- Hastalloy Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Titanium Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
- Stainless Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Carbon Steel Grade: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Duplex Steel Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
- Alloy Steel Grade : ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
Key Features of Threaded Flanges
- No welding is required.
- Good for small pipe sizes.
- Should be avoided for larger loads, especially when subjected to higher torque
Application of Threaded Flanges
- Oil & Gas and Paper
- Sugar and Oil Mills
- Ports and Railway
- Offshore and Defense
- Breweries and Cement
- Refineries and Fertilizers
- Mining and Construction
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Shipbuilding and Steel Plant
- Power Plant and Nuclear Power
- Engineering Co. & and Government Org
Testing of Threaded Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Threaded Flanges
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Threaded Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Threaded Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Threaded Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Threaded Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Threaded Flanges Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Threaded Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi