Tantalum Tube Manufacturers – Top Quality Tantalum Tube Dealers in India!
- Asiamet is reputable industry is engaged in offering the commendable quality of tantalum tube. The product is best known for its good properties that have made it found to be widely used in many applications in industries. The manufacturing of the product is done by using superior quality of raw substances and in an appropriate quantity.
- The production is also done by considering various raw materials quality standards using the latest technology and modern tools. The professional team with high skills and knowledge is there to give valuable guidance through the production process to bring the stunning quality of the product.
- As the production is done using very good quality of alloy it allows the product to have various excellent properties. Those are high corrosion resistance, good dimensional accuracy, high tensile strength, superior surface finishes, very long life service, high durability, light in weight, no wear and tear.
- Furthermore it is assuring in withstanding heavy loads, high temperature, anti-corrosive, heat resistant, greater performance etc.
|Size||15mm NB to 150mm NB|
|Form||Round, Square, Rectangular, Coil, U Tube,|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / Welded|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a tantalum tube cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel tube in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom cut tube sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of tube as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Tantalum Tube?
Tantalum is a heavy metal that has atomic number 73 and is denoted by the symbol ‘Ta’. It is found in ores like tantalize, samaritan and pyrochlore that contain other metals as well along with Tantalum. It is a lustrous element found in the shade of dark blue gray is ductile and has the property of high resistance to corrosion. It is especially resistant to chemicals at temperatures above 150 °C and can only be dissolved with hydroelectric acid. It is the metal with the fourth highest melting point of all metals and is able to form extremely thin and protective oxide layers for high quality capacitors which make it an excellent material for pipes and tubes. It is generally not used as an alloying agent since it renders metals to become brittle, except for steel. When added with steel, Tantalum enhances the strength, ductility and melting point of steel.
Tantalum is highly used as a replacement of platinum as it is much cheaper. The special characteristics of this metal make it useful in a wide range of industries. Due to being chemically inert, Tantalum is of extremely high value for laboratory equipment’s for medical implants and bone repair. It Is majorly used in the electronics industry in developing mobile phones, DVD players, video game systems and computers.
Tantalum Tube Dimension and Tolerance (mm)
|Tantalum and Tantalum Alloys Tube Dimension and Tolerance (mm)|
|Outer Diameter||Outer Diameter Tolerance||Wall Thickness||Outer Diameter||Outer Diameter Tolerance||Wall Thickness Tolerance|
|3-Jan||± 0.04||± 10% of Wall||5-Mar||± 0.06||± 10% of Wall|
|> 5 – 15||± 0.08||Thickness||> 15 – 25||± 0.10||Thickness|
|> 25 – 35||± 0.13||> 35 – 40||± 0.13|
|> 40 – 50||± 0.15|
Tantalum Welded Tube and Seamless Tube Performance Comparison
|Tantalum Welded Tube and Seamless Tube Performance Comparison|
|Welded Tube||1)The wall thickness is even and the inner surface quality is good.||1)Poor flexibility, not suitable for production of more specifications but fewer batches||Usually suitable for the production of large batches|
|2)High production efficiency and low cost||2)Weld seams are often the weak links|
|3)Easy to produce large diameter tubing||3)It is difficult to clean the weld seam|
|4)Short production lead-time||4)The elasticity is not easy to control|
|5)Easy to control products’ quality||5)High requirement for the dimension precision of strip|
|Seamless Tube||1)Can produce small specification tube and capillary tube||1)The uniformity of wall thickness is difficult to control||Usually suitable for the production of small batch but many specifications|
|2)Good flexibility, suitable for production of small batch but many specifications||2)Production lead-time is long and low yield|
|3)The performance of the whole tube is homogeneous||3)Complex equipment and large investment|
|4)Difficult to produce large diameter tubes|
Features of Tantalum Tube
- Excellent finish
- High energy absorption
- Dimensional accuracy
- High strength and Durable
- Good work ability and weld ability
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than authenticate steels
Application of Tantalum Tube
- Pulp and paper
- Heat Exchangers
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Automotive industries
- Aerospace and Medical
- Oil coolers and Pre-heater
- Condenser and LNG
- Offshore construction
- Electrical Submersible Pump
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic system
- Food and pharmaceutical processing
- Desalination and wastewater projects
Why Choose Tantalum Tube
- We have huge experience, expertise in Titanium Pipe and the best dedicated team to deliver best quality products delivered as well as services at the most affordable prices for Titanium Pipe .
- We are looking ourselves as good business partners for customers and are looking forward to establish long term professional relationship. With our world class manufacturing facilities to Titanium Pipe .
- we are able to deliver on time for all grades of Titanium Pipe . Our stock house always has storage capacity for keeping lots of order from our clients.
Testing of Tantalum Tube
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Tantalum Tube
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Tantalum Tube Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE: Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Tantalum Tube Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi