Stainless Steel Austenitic Seamless & Welded Pipes & Tubes! Contact for the Reasonable Prices for Stainless Steel Pipes – Seamless & Welded Pipes in India!
- Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes Available for Sale in Size Range of 6mm OD to 600mm OD in thickness range of 0.6mm to 20mm.
- We offer stainless steel pipes and tubes in various surface finishes including No.1 (Annealed & Pickled), Cold Rolled 2B, Matte Finish, #400 Bright, #600 Bright, 6K Mirror, 8K Mirror and Hair Line
Asiamet have been able to manufacture and export the finest quality of austenitic stainless steel pipes and tubes to over 60 countries worldwide. Austenitic stainless steel pipes and tubes are widely used in petrol, chemical, pharmacy, food processing, machinery, hardware, boiler gas, hot-water heating parts, shipping, power and other industries. We can offer austenitic stainless steel pipes and tubes according to customers’ requirements in a size range of 6mm OD to 600mm OD, in thickness upto 20mm.
Are you looking for a genuine and professional manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel austenitic tube in India? Call us now at +919930002070! or Email Us on email@example.com
Why Choose Asiamet as your Supplier for Stainless Steel Austenitic Pipes & Tube?
- Competitive or Lowest Prices for Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes – At Asiamet, we are committed to provide our customers with lowest possible prices for stainless steel pipes. With higher volumes, we can also offer quantity discounts.
- Certification & Testing for Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes – All our products are supplied with Test Certificates, as per EN 10204 3.1 and/or NABL approved Lab Testing Reports
- Short Lead Times for Stainless Steel Tubes– Since we are a leading stockholder and direct mill buyer of stainless steel seamless and welded pipes, we can offer delivery of cut to length stainless steel pipes in 1 or 2 days. For production quantities, we can supply stainless steel pipes with shortest possible lead times.
- In House Stainless Steel Pipes & Tube Processing Facilities – We have in house stainless steel austenitic tube processing facilities enabling us to deliver the product in various forms other than standard sizes.