Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturers – Top Quality Stainless Steel Tube Suppliers in India!
- The stainless steel Tube used for aircraft hydraulic lifts for instance will use percentages of nickel and large percentages of chromium. Many factories mills and production lines use stainless steel components for their machines and in the products they make. The use of stainless steel for tubing is popular for the production of high quality mufflers in the auto industry. Fuel and heat lines need the strength of stainless steel tubes in order to resist the extreme elements which will be forced through them.
- Tubing brings to mind a circular image but stainless steel tubing is manufactured into many shapes and thicknesses from oval and round to rectangular and round and also there are flat bars. Tubes will often be formed into coil shapes as well. Industrial, aerospace, military and nuclear developments purchase highly resistant steel tubes made with the toughest alloys. ASTM or the american society for testing and materials sets standards for almost all stainless steel tubing to ensure that important industries have a set measurement to judge the tubing they purchase. Companies that produce this important product will offer to have tubes cut to length or custom produced depending on the customer’s needs.
- Households are filled with a variety of stainless steel tubing. Most of us have steel tubing in our refrigerators and other appliances. Household and industrial gas lines are usually made of stainless steel tubing as well. If this tubing has eroded become rusty or broken down due to heat or weathering then it may be made of galvanized steel, copper or some blend of other metals which all have a shorter shelf life than stainless steel.
- Stainless steel tubing is an industry sweetheart because it is has excellent resistance to high heat, high pressure, salt and other destructive elements. Stainless steel tubing is popular in the construction of high quality homes and buildings because it can be counted on to reduce gas leaks.
|Product||Stainless Steel Tube|
|Size||6.00 mm OD to 25.4 mm OD|
|Grade||TP304/304L, 304H, TP316/316L, 316Ti, TP 317/317L, TP321/321H, TP347/347H, TP405,TP410, S31260, S31500, S31803, S32550, S32750, S32760.|
|Thickness||0.6 mm THK to 6.00 mm THK|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a stainless steel tube cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel pipe in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom cut tube sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of tube as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Stainless Steel Tube?
Stainless steel tube are often used in applications that require rigid materials for potable water conveyance. Manufacturers select stainless steel because certain man made materials have unwanted or unknown exposure effects while stainless steel has many desirable qualities for maintaining clean water. Steel tube can also be used for structural support in buildings and vehicles. The terms “tube” and “pipe” are generally interchangeable although technically “pipe” implies heightened engineering qualities. Tubes are generally manufactured based on standardized sizes. Stainless steel in addition to its corrosion resistance is celebrated because it is easy to clean and doesn’t tarnish. The alloy ASTM A270 is a popular choice for sanitary piping. Some applications for stainless steel pipes are in high performance industries such as aerospace and engineering.
Features of Stainless Steel Tube
- Mechanical Tubing- You’ll find stainless steel components in mechanical applications like cylinders, bearings and other similarly formed parts. Producers can create a variety of cross sectional shapes in addition to typical round tubing. Knowing your requirements is the key to a successful project using stainless steel or any material for that matter. Carefully plan your projects to meet the need from day one and you’ll avoid failures due to insufficient materials down the road.
- Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing- Anytime you need to keep drinking water or other critical systems clean sanitation is the top priority. Stainless steel won’t tarnish it resists corrosion and it’s also easy to clean. Make sure you consult with the experts when building a sanitary system.
- Hydraulic-Line Tubing- This type of tubing is used for fuel lines and hydraulic systems and tends to be smaller in diameter. It can be made from the 304 or 304L stainless steel types mentioned above. It offers high strength and corrosion resistance for these critical applications.
- Pressure Pipe– This type of piping is made from solid chromium or a chromium/nickel combination. You can find seamless, welded, electric fusion for high pressure, large diameter welded for corrosive or high temperature environments as well as seamless and welded terrific and authenticate piping.
- Stainless Steel Tubing for Resistance to Corrosion– When corrosion is the biggest challenge the best choice is inferring or martensitic products that have a high level of chromium. Authenticate a third type of stainless steel has an even higher level of chromium and nickel to offer even more resistance.
Types of Stainless Steel Tube
- Wide Product Range
- Proven Track Records
- Good Technical expertise
- State-of-art manufacturing facility
- In House Inspection and Testing facilities
- Having rich experience of serving various sectors
- Vendor approval with various EPC Contractors, End Clients and Consultants worldwide
Application of Stainless Steel Tube
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Automotive industries
- Offshore construction
- Condenser and LNG
- Aerospace and Medical
- Oil coolers and Pre-heater
- Electrical Submersible Pump
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic System
- Heat Exchangers and Instrumentation
- Pulp and paper and Aircraft Tubing
- Food and pharmaceutical processing
- Desalination and wastewater projects
Testing of Stainless Steel Tube
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Stainless Steel Tube
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Stainless Steel Tube Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Stainless Steel Tube Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi