Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers in India – Top Jindal, Steel Pipes Suppliers, Dealers
- A seamless tube is a tube that does not have any welding seam. The seamless tube will ideally be a solid metal tube with each end connected to another tube without having any welding joint. These tubes have threads either at one end or at both ends and can be threaded to the end of another hollow tube or pipe.
- Seamless pipe, there are no welding or joints and is manufactured from solid round billets. The seamless pipe is finished to dimensional and wall thickness specifications in sizes from 1/8 inch to 26 inch OD. Applicable in for high-pressure applications such as hydrocarbon industries & refineries, oil & gas exploration & drilling, oil & gas transportation and air and hydraulic cylinders, bearings, boilers, automobiles.
- Seamless pipe, as the name suggests, is a pipe without a seam or a weld-joint. Seamless steel pipe is made from a solid round steel ‘billet’ which is heated and pushed or pulled over a form until the steel is shaped into a hollow pipe. The hollow pipe is then extruded through a die and mandrel combination to reduce the outside diameter and to expand the inside diameter. The seamless steel pipe manufacturing process starts with a solid, round steel billet. This billet is then heated to great temperatures and stretched and pulled over a form until it takes the shape of a hollow tube.
- Steel pipes are ubiquitous and can be found underground and within residential walls, laboratories and commercial and industrial structures. The pipes transport fluids including water, natural gas, waste and air. Three manufacturing methods exist to produce steel pipes. Seamless steel pipes are produced using an extrusion mold.
|Product||Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe|
|Thickness (mm)||0.049” – 2.5” (1.24- 63.5mm)|
|Length||Random Length, Fixed Length, SRL, DRL|
|Out Diameter||1/8 – 30 inch (10.3-762mm)|
|Grade||API 5L, API 5CT, ASTM A106/A53, ASTM A519, JIS G 3441, JIS G3444, JIS G3445 DIN 2391, EN10305, EN10210, ASME SA106, SA192, SA210, SA213, SA335, DIN17175, ASTM A179|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a stainless steel seamless pipes cost? do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel pipes in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom cut pipes sizes. send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of pipes as per the requirement and demand of customers.
Application of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
- Boiler and heat exchanger with seamless steel tubes
- Applicable to the general structure
- Transport liquid, gas, oil
- Mechanical structure
- Water wall panel
- Super heater
Features of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
- Worldwide shipping
- A large stock of pipes ready for call-off
- Pipes can be produced in high quality alloys
- Pipes can be supplied in a variety of finishes
- Pipes manufactured to specified dimensions on request
- Pipes can be cut to size on our premises ready for immediate supply
Advantages of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
- Actually as the advantage of higher pressure-bearing capacity of seamless steel pipes, the seamless steel pipe may involve in more broad range of uses.
- Compare between solid steel (steel rod) and seamless steel pipe, the seamless steel pipes has lighter weight when its bending and torsional strength are the same, so it is an economic section steel.
- Manufacturing the ring spare parts by seamless steel pipe can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process and save material and processing time.
Testing of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi