What is a Socket Weld Flange?
SW Flange (Socket Weld Flange) contains a shoulder on the inside of the flange that acts as a guide to set the depth at which the pipe is welded to the flange. They are fabricated by inserting the pipe end into the flange until it bottoms out against the shoulder and then retracting the pipe 1/8 in before welding it in place. When a raised face is necessary for socket weld pipe flanges the standard height is 1/16 inch for socket weld pipe flanges less than 400#. For socket weld pipe flanges of 400# and up the standard socket weld pipe flange raised face height is 1/4 inch
Specification of Socket Weld Flanges
||Socket Weld (SW) Flange
||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820
||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.
||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10
||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc
||As per drawing
||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large
||Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove
|Flange Face Type
||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)
||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.
Grade of Socket Weld Neck Flanges
- Monel Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
- Nickel Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
- Inconel Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
- Incoloy Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
- Hastalloy Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Titanium Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
- Stainless Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Carbon Steel Grade: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Duplex Steel Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
- Alloy Steel Grade : ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
Features of Socket Weld Neck Flanges
- No welding is required.
- Good for small pipe sizes.
- Should be avoided for larger loads, especially when subjected to higher torque.
Application of Socket Weld Neck Flanges
- Oil & Gas and Paper
- Sugar and Oil Mills
- Ports and Railway
- Offshore and Defense
- Breweries and Cement
- Refineries and Fertilizers
- Mining and Construction
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Shipbuilding and Steel Plant
- Power Plant and Nuclear Power
- Engineering Co. & and Government Org
Testing of Socket Weld Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Socket Weld Flanges
|Documents like QAP
|NABL approved lab test report
|Raw material test report
||Material Traceability report
|Commercial invoice to buyers
||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B
||Third-party test report
FAQ’s regarding Socket Weld Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Socket Weld Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Socket Weld Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Socket Weld Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Socket Weld Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Socket Weld Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi