Screwed Flanges in India – Top Quality Screwed Flanges Manufacturers in India!
- Asiamet is manufacturers, suppliers in India. The screwed flanges is second most used joining method after welding. Flanges are used when joints need dismantling. It Provides flexibility for maintenance. Screwed pipe flange connects the pipe with various equipment and valves. Screwed type flanges are added in the pipeline system if regular maintenance in required during plant operation.
- A screwed boss flanges is composed of three separate, interrelated components- the flanges, the gaskets, and the bolting, which are assembled by yet another influence the fitter. To attain a joint, special controls are required in the selection and application of all these elements, which has acceptable leak tightness.
- We do not advise to use screwed reducing flanges connection in underground piping when it supposed to be buried. A flange is also a most common source of leak and fire in a process plant but that is not the case once they are bought from us. There is variety of screwed floor flanges available to suit the requirements.
- Asiamet is the manufacturer of the high quality screwed flanges available in various size, shape, specifications and dimensions according to the requirement of the client. The entire product follows the international normal and satisfies each and every client.
|Size||1/2″(15 NB) to 48″|
|Standards||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a screwed flanges cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel flanges in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut flanges sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Screwed Flange?
Threaded flanges are also known as screwed flange and it is having a thread inside the flange bore which fits on the pipe with matching male thread on the pipe. Our range of screwed flanges is manufactured as per international quality standards and is available in various dimensions. Our screw flanges are used with their main advantage being that they can be used for extraordinary circumstances and in highly volatile areas where welding is hazardous. Our screwed flanges can attach to the pipe without welding. These are low maintenance screw flanges made from high quality raw material that is available at fair prices. We ensure timely delivery of the products within stipulated time frame.
Specification of Screwed Flanges
|Type||Threaded Forged / Screwed flange|
|Size||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|In Form||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Types of Screwed Flanges
- Stainless Steel Screwed flange Dimensions
- Stainless Steel Class 150 Screwed Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 300 Screwed Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 600 Screwed Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 900 Screwed Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 1500 Screwed Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 2500 Screwed Flange
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Screwed flange Dimensions
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 150 Screwed Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 300 Screwed Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 400 Screwed Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 600 Screwed Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 900 Screwed Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 1500 Screwed Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 2500 Screwed Flanges
Application of Screwed Flanges
- Oil & Gas and Paper
- Sugar and Oil Mills
- Ports and Railway
- Offshore and Defense
- Breweries and Cement
- Refineries and Fertilizers
- Mining and Construction
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Shipbuilding and Steel Plant
- Power Plant and Nuclear Power
- Engineering Co. & and Government Org
Features of Screwed Flanges
- Perfect finish
- Low maintenance
- Accurate dimensions
- Anti-abrasive properties
- Made as per the international standards
Testing of Screwed Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Screwed Flanges
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Screwed Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Screwed Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Screwed Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Screwed Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Screwed Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Screwed Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi