Reducing Flanges in India – Top Quality Reducing Flanges Manufacturers in India!
- Asiamet is manufacturer, stockiest & supplier of premium quality range of ASME B16.5 reducing flanges, stainless steel flanges & other stainless steel pipe fittings that are manufactured under the expert guidance of our diligent workforce.
- We are highly experienced company in ASME B16.5 reducing flanges & other pipe fittings. Our ASME B16.5 reducing flanges & other fitting products are manufactured using quality material and go through a rigorous quality check at all stages of production to ensure quality. Designed in compliance with international quality standards these ASME B16.5 reducing flanges are corrosion resistance, sturdy and durable. We also supply ASME B16.5 reducing flanges & other pipe fittings flanges in customized size. Our product supply division offers a broad portfolio of steel flanges and ASME B16.5 reducing flanges.
- Quality assurance is carried throughout the process from the raw material purchasing to processing, packing, storage and transportation. Every process strictly conforms to the ISO 9001:2008. “Quality First” is our promise forever to any of our customers.
- Our ASME B16.5 reducing flanges are 100% inspected before being packed and dispatched & all our materials are tested to international standards. We have 3 levels to check quality of ASME B16.5 reducing flanges.
|Size||1/2″(15 NB) to 24″|
|Standards||ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48|
|Class||150, 300,400,600,900,1500 & 2500|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a reducing flanges cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel flanges in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut flanges sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Reducing Flange?
Reducing flanges are a specialty flange that are most often used on projects that require the fitting together of different sized pipes. There are several types of reducing flanges including weld-neck reducing flanges, slip-on reducing flanges and threaded reducing flanges. The number one feature of reducing flanges is that they are a highly economical way to make transitions between pipes of different sizes.
Specification of Reducing Flanges
|Size||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|In Form||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Types of Reducing Flanges
|ANSI B16.5 Reducing Flanges||ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Reducing Flanges|
|ANSI B16.5 Class 300 Reducing Flanges||ANSI B16.5 Class 400 Reducing Flanges|
|ANSI B16.5 Class 600 Reducing Flanges||ANSI B16.5 Class 900 Reducing Flanges|
|ANSI B16.5 Class 1500 Reducing Flanges||ANSI B16.5 Class 2500 Reducing Flanges|
|Industry Standard Class 75 Reducing Flanges||Industry Standard Class 125 Light-weight Reducing Flanges|
|Industry Standard Class 125/150 Reducing Flanges||Industry Standard Class 150 Reducing Flanges|
|Industry Standard Class 175 Reducing Flanges||Industry Standard Class 250 Reducing Flanges|
|Industry Standard Class 300 Reducing Flanges||Industry Standard Class 350 Reducing Flanges|
|Plate Reducing Flanges||Ring Type Joint Reducing Flanges|
|Drawing Reducing Flanges||Square Reducing Flanges|
|Nipo Reducing Flanges||Reducing Reducing Flanges|
|Forged Reducing Flanges||ASME B16.47 Series A Reducing Flanges|
|ASME B16.47 Series B Reducing Flanges||ANSI B16.36 Orifice Reducing Flanges|
|150Lbs Reducing Flanges||300Lbs Reducing Flanges|
|600Lbs Reducing Flanges||900Lbs Reducing Flanges|
|1500Lbs Reducing Flanges||2500Lbs Reducing Flanges|
|DIN Reducing Flanges PN6-PN40||Stainless Steel Reducing Flanges|
Used of Reducing Flanges
- Reducing flanges are used in pipe-to-pipe connections.
- Reducing flanges are a little easier to bolt up than non-reducing flanges.
- They provide the most perfect solution when you need to connect different size flanges.
- These flanges are available in all types and pressures.
- Reducing flanges are fixed by welding, gluing or clamping flanges of equal dimensions provided with different connecting pieces.
- They offer the simplest and least expensive method of mating two different sized flanges.
Advantages of Reducing Flanges
- Buffalo Flange, Houston’s reducing flanges come in several types including weld neck, slip-on and threaded
- Reducing flanges are ideal for applications that require the fitting together of different sized pipes
- Buffalo Flange, Houston manufactures reducing flanges to your specifications
- Reducing flanges are the most economical way to mate pipes of differing sizes
Features of Reducing Flanges
- Perfect finish
- Low maintenance
- Accurate dimensions
- Anti-abrasive properties
- Made as per the international standards
Testing of Reducing Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Reducing Flanges
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Reducing Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Reducing Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Reducing Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Reducing Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Reducing Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Reducing Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi