Orifice Flanges in India – Top Quality Orifice Flanges Manufacturers in India!
- Asiamet is a one of the largest exporter, manufacturer and supplier of orifice flanges in India. Orifice flanges are used as a supernumerary of the typical pipe flanges when stream nozzle or orifice plate is used. The prime purpose of an orifice flange is to offer an entree to a pipe line for metering of gases or liquids
- These flanges are supplied in the course of suitable test certificates of standard raw materials and finished products. An orifice plate is crammed together in the middle of a team of flanges when it is being connected in a pipe line and the whole consultation is mentioned to as an orifice flange amalgamation.
- Orifice flanges generally come with either raised faces or RTJ (Ring Type Joint) facings. They are for all intents and purposes the same as weld neck and slip on flanges with extra machining.
- Our orifice flanges can further be customized in terms of thicknesses, sizes and specifications as per the specific requirements of our clients. We offer these flanges at market leading prices.
|Size||1/2″(15 NB) to 24″|
|Standards||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6, 10, 16, 25, 40|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a orifice flanges cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel flanges in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut flanges sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Orifice Flanges?
Orifice flanges are used as a supernumerary of the typical pipe flanges when stream nozzle or orifice plate is used. The prime purpose of an orifice flange is to offer an entree to a pipe line for metering of gases or liquids. These flanges are supplied in the course of suitable test certificates of standard raw materials and finished products. An orifice plate is crammed together in the middle of a team of flanges when it is being connected in a pipe line and the whole consultation is mentioned to as an orifice flange amalgamation. Our orifice flanges can further be customized in terms of thicknesses, sizes and specifications as per the specific requirements of our clients.
Orifice flanges used?
When two orifice flanges are used together it is described in the industry as an orifice flange union. Each individual orifice flange comes with two pipe taps which are used for measuring the pressure drop of the flow through the orifice plate. Orifice plates donâ€™t actually come with flanges and they are sized depending on the process requirements. It is necessary to use two jack screws to spread the flanges apart so that the orifice plate can be changed.
An Orifice plate is a thin plate with a hole in the middle and it is placed in a pipe in which liquid flows. When the fluid reaches the orifice plate, the fluid goes through the small hole and the velocity and the pressure of the liquid changes. The liquid expands and the velocity and pressure changes again. If you measure the difference in liquid pressure between the normal pipe section and where it flows through the plate, the cliometric and mass flow rates can be calculated.Orifice flanges tend to be installed in a straight run of pipe so that turbulence can be avoided at the plate.
When you are installing the orifice plate flange the pressure taps need to be at the same height to each other. When making the calculation for the orifice plate, the static head of the tubes should be the same on both sides of the orifice plate. It is advised that pressure taps should not be installed facing down because the taps could potentially become plugged with debris in the line.
Specification of Orifice Flanges
|Size||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|In Form||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Benefit of Orifice Flanges
- Measures the fluid flow rate in the pipe.
- Gives highly accurate flow rate readings and is extremely reliable.
- Gives you a cost effective ways of measuring flow rate compared to other methods.
- There is no need to drill and make bores on pipes for inserting instrumentation probes.
Application of Orifice Flanges
- Orifices are relatively inexpensive
- Orifice offers very less drop of pressure
- Orifices are suitable for most of liquids and gases
- Design and construction of orifice will be very simple
- Orifices are small plates and easy to install and uninstall
- Orifices are capable to determine a wide range of flow rates
- Orifices are capable to determine a wide range of flow rates
- Maintenance of orifice is quite easy and hence they are easy to maintain
- Change of price of orifice will not be changed dramatically with change in size of orifice
Testing of Orifice Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Orifice Flanges
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Orifice Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Orifice Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Orifice Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Orifice Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Orifice Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Orifice Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi