Nickel Alloy Pipe Manufacturers, Suppliers – Top Quality Nickel Alloy Pipe Dealers in India!
- We at Asiamet are a manufacturer, exporter and supplier of qualitative range of nickel alloy pipes in Mumbai, India. Nickel alloy pipes produced by us are designed as per the national and international standard quality standards. Nickel base alloys offer high strength high temperature and heat resistance. Nickel alloy 200 and nickel alloy 201 pipes are used in a wide variety of applications which require high temperature and high corrosion resistance.
- We also offer nickel alloy 200/201 pipe fittings such as Elbow, Bends, Equal & Unequal (reducing) Tees, Equal & Unequal (reducing) Cross, Concentric & Eccentric Reducer, End Pipe Cap, Long & Short Stub ends. These buttweld fittings make sure to give better strength and durability. Our high nickel alloy pipes are appreciated for their reasonable pricing and good quality. Our high nickel alloys are the best in the industry. We stock nickel alloy 200/201 pipes in size range of 1/8″ to 24″, and can also make non standard sizes as per requirements from our customers.
- Many of our products are supplied for applications in various industries such as power generation general chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, environmental waste incineration and waste treatment, food processing, coal and gas processing, and fertilizer production.
|Product||Nickel Alloy Pipe (Alloy 200/201)|
|Size||1/8″NB TO 30″NB|
|Length||2 MTR, 6 MTRS, Custom Length & Cut Length|
|Type||Seamless, Welded, Fabricated, ERW|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a nickel alloy 200/201 pipe cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel pipe in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom cut pipe sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of pipes and fittings as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is Nickel 201?
Nickel Alloy 201 has 0.02% max nickel which is lesser compared to other nickel alloys. This amount of carbon allows Ni 201 to be utilized in higher temp. applications over 600°F including Handling and manufacturing of sodium hydroxide above 300°C, Soap production, Viscose Rayon production, Manufacturing chemicals like benzene, methane, and ethane, Reactors and vessels.
- Alloy Ni 201 Cold rolled under proper conditions
- Highly resistant to various reducing chemicals
- Outstanding resistance to caustic alkali
- Good electrical and magnetostrictive properties
- High electrical and thermal conductivity
- The toughness of nickel is incomparable
201 Nickel Alloy Pipes Chemical Composition
|Balance||0.15 max||–||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.40 max||–||0.01 max||0.25 max||–|
Nickel Alloy 201 Pipe Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|201||8.9 g/cm3||1446 °C (2635 °F)||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462||45%|
What is Nickel 200?
Commercially pure wrought Nickel alloy 200 with good mechanical properties over a wide range of temperature and excellent resistance to many corrosives, in particular hydroxides. Obeying resistance to corrosion in acids and molten state caustic alkali and even under reducing conditions. In acid alkaline and neutral salt solutions Nickel 200 UNS N02200 Products show good resistance but in oxidizing salt solutions severe attack will occur. It resistant almost all dry gases at room temperature and dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride may be used in temperatures up to 550C.
- Methane and ethane
- Manufacture of vinyl chloride monomer
- Reactors and vessels in which fluorine is generated and reacted with hydrocarbons.
- Aniline hydro chloride production and in the chlorination of aliphatic hydrocarbons such as benzene
Nickel Alloy 200 Pipe Mechanical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|200||8.9 g/cm3||1446 °C (2635 °F)||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462||45%|
200 Nickel Alloy Pipes Chemical Composition
|99.0 min||0.15 max||–||0.35 max||0.1 max||0.4 max||–||0.01 max||0.25 max||–|
Types of Nickel Alloy Pipe (200/201)
|Nickel Seamless Pipe||Nickel Seamless Pipe|
|Nickel-Cobalt Alloys Seamless Pipe|
|Nickel Alloy Seamless Pipe|
|ASTM B161 Nickel Seamless Pipes|
|Nickel Welded Pipe||Nickel Welded Pipe|
|Nickel-Cobalt Alloys Welded Pipe|
|Nickel Alloy Welded Pipe|
|ASTM B622 Nickel Welded Pipes|
|Nickel Round Pipe||Nickel Round Pipe|
|Nickel-Cobalt Alloys Round Pipe|
|Nickel Alloy Round Pipe|
|ASTM B161 Nickel Round Pipes|
|Custom Nickel Pipe||Nickel Custom Pipe|
|Nickel-Cobalt Alloys Custom Pipe|
|Nickel Alloy Custom Pipe|
|ASTM B161 Nickel Custom Pipes|
|Nickel Thick Wall Pipe||Nickel Thick Wall Pipe|
|Nickel-Cobalt Alloys Thick Wall Pipe|
|Nickel Alloy Thick Wall Pipe|
|ASTM B622 Nickel Thick Wall Pipes|
|Nickel Thin Wall Pipe||Nickel Thin Wall Pipe|
|Nickel-Cobalt Alloys Thin Wall Pipe|
|Nickel Alloy Thin Wall Pipe|
|ASTM B622 Nickel Thin Wall Pipes|
Application of Nickel Alloy Pipe (200/201)
- Nickel 200/201 Piping use Paper Industry
- 201 Steel Tubing use in Petrochemical Industry
- Nickel 200 Seamless Pipe use in Research & Development
- Nickel 200/200 Pipes and Tubes use in Chemical Industry
- Nickel Alloy 200/201 Pipe and Tube use in Oil and Gas Industry
- Seamless/Welded Pipes and Tubes use in Nuclear Power Plant Industry
- Nickel Alloy 201 Welded Tubes use Defense & Development Industries
Testing of Nickel Alloy Pipe (200/201)
Several testing is conducted on Nickel 200 / 201 pipes and tubes for quality check only.
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents of Nickel Alloy Pipe (200/201)
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Alloy 200/201 Pipes Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST
Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA
Usa, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas,. Denmark
Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Uk, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Nickel Alloy 200/201 Pipes Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Endor, Kanpur, Varanasi