Mild Steel Pipe Manufacturers – Top Quality Mild Steel Pipe Dealers in India!
- Mild steel (iron containing a small percentage of carbon, strong and tough but not readily tempered) also known as plain carbon steel and low carbon steel is now the most common form of steel because its price is relatively low while it provides material properties that are acceptable for many applications.
- Pipes made by mild steel contain carbon contents of less than 0.18% and is therefore not hardened because of low carbon content. Mild steel is available in a variety of structural shapes that are easily welded into pipe, tube, tubing etc. Mild steel pipes and tube are easy to fabricate, readily available and cost less than most other metals.
- Usually coated with copper to protect from corrosion the mild steel pipes & tubes are widely used for various structural purposes, general engineering purposes and also for the supply of drinking water. But mild steel pipes & tubes are highly prone to rusting so adequate care must be taken.
- Generally these pipes are coated with other metals such as copper to protect from corrosion. Mild steel pipes and tubing are used for structural purpose and mechanical & general engineering purpose. It is also used for drinking water supply and the use of chlorination and sodium silicate inhibit corrosion in mild steel pipes.
|Product||Mild Steel Pipe|
|Size||15mm NB to 150mm|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / Welded|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a mild steel pipe cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel pipe in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom cut pipe sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of pipe as per the requirement and demand of customers.
Mild Steel Pipe Dimensions
|Nominal Bore||Outside Diameter||Light (A-Class) Thickness Weight||Medium (B-Class) Thickness Weight||Heavy (C-Class) Thickness Weight|
Big Diameter Mild Steel Pipes, MS ERW Pipes Confirming to IS 3589, Grade FE330, Grade FE410
|Wall Thickness||NominalBore 7″ NB 193.7 mm OD||NominalBore 8″ NB 219.1 mm OD||NominalBore 10″ NB 273 mm OD||NominalBore 12″ NB 323.7 mm OD||NominalBore 14″ NB 355.6 mm OD||NominalBore 16″ NB 406.4 mm OD||NominalBore 18″ NB 457mm OD||NominalBore 20″ NB 508 mm OD|
Mild Steel Pipes, Tubes Tolerance as per IS:1239
|-1||Butt welded Light tubes||+Not limited|
|– 8 percent|
|Medium and Heavy tubes||+ Not Limited|
|– 10 percent|
|-2||Seamless Tubes||+Not Limited|
|– 12.5 percent|
|(b) Weight :|
|-1||Single tube (light series)||+10 percent|
|– 8 percent|
|-2||Single tube||+10 percent|
|(medium & heavy Series)|
Mild Steel Pipe Fittings Production Range
|Grade Specification||Mild Steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB / A860 – MSS-SP-75 WPHY 42 / 46 / 52 / 56 / 60 / 65 / 70Low temperature Steel: A420 WPL3 / A420 WPL6|
|Type||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
|Bending Radius||R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom|
|Range||½”NB to 48″NB in Sch 10s, 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS.|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
Buttweld Mild Steel Pipe Fittings
|Mild Steel Elbows – Long Radius||Mild Steel Stub Ends||Sizes 1/2″ – 48″|
|Mild Steel Elbows – Short Radius||Mild Steel Crosses|
|Mild Steel Reducing Elbows||Mild Steel Reducing Crosses|
|Mild Steel 45° Elbows||Mild Steel 180° LR Return Bends|
|Mild Steel Tees||Mild Steel 180° SR Return Bends|
|Mild Steel Tees||Mild Steel Pipe Bends / Piggable Bends|
|Mild Steel Reducers||Mild Steel Couplings|
|Mild Steel Concentric Reducers||Mild Steel Pipe Nipples|
|Mild Steel Eccentric Reducers||Mild Steel Forged/Plate Cut Rings|
|Mild Steel 3D Elbow||Mild Steel End Caps|
|Mild Steel 5D Elbow||Mild Steel Forged / Plate Circles|
High Pressure Forged Mild Steel Pipe Fittings
|Mild Steel 90° Elbows||Mild Steel Couplings||Sizes 1/8″ – 4″|
|Pressure Ratings –|
|2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
What is a Mild Steel Pipe?
Mild steel (MS) pipes are manufactured using low carbon (less than 0.25%) steel. Due to low carbon content the pipes do not harden and are easy to use. As mild steel pipes are made from mild steel they can easily be welded and formed in various shapes and sizes for pipe lining and tubing purposes. Mild steel contains approximately 0.05-0.25% in weight. The properties of mild steel are effective for many applications it’s both malleable and ductile so it is suitable for many uses. Can be carbonized. The major downside to mild steel is that it has a relatively low tensile strength meaning it’ll break more easily under tension than other steels. This is a great means of enhancing the strength and wear properties of otherwise inexpensive steels even improving its fatigue strength.
Types of Mild Steel Pipe
|Seamless Mild Steel Pipes||MS Pipes|
|Square MS Pipe||MS Cold Drawn Seamless Pipe|
|Mild Steel IS1239 Pipe||Mild Steel Seamless Pipe|
|Mild Steel IS 3589 Pipe||Mild Steel Welded Pipes|
|MS Boiler Pipes||Mild Steel Hydraulic Pipes|
|Industrial Mild Steel Pipes||Round MS Pipes|
Features of Mild Steel Pipe
- Excellent finish
- Chemical resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Leak proof and Durable
- High energy absorption.
- Good work ability and weld ability.
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than authenticate steels
Application of Mild Steel Pipe
- Structural Purposes
- Furniture industries
- Domestic applications
- Automotive industries
- Medical and Bus body
- Furniture industries
- Economizers and Condenser
- Fencing and Pulp and paper
- Electrical Submersible Pump
- Food and pharmaceutical processing
- Desalination and wastewater projects
Why Choose Us Mild Steel Pipe
- We have huge experience in mild steel pipe and the best dedicated team to deliver best quality products delivered as well as services at the most affordable prices for mild steel pipe.
- We are looking ourselves as good business partners for customers and are looking forward to establish long term professional relationship. With our world class manufacturing facilities to Mild steel pipe.
- We are able to deliver on time for all grades of mild steel pipe. Our stock house always has storage capacity for keeping lots of order from our clients
Testing of Mild Steel Pipe
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Mild Steel Pipe
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Mild Steel Pipe Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Mild Steel Pipe Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi