What is a Long Weld Neck Flanges?
According to ASME B16.5, a long weld neck flange abbreviated as “LWN”, is also called straight hub welding flange which is an extension of welding neck flange and has straight hubs of uniform wall thickness. Usually its “flange body” has the same dimensions as that of a welding neck flange in same class and size. The LWN flange is a special flange used for nozzles on pressure vessel. The straight pipe hub is integrally forged & constructed with the flange body.
Unless specified by users, the length through hub shall be 9 inches(228.6mm) for 4″ and smaller sizes and 12 inches(304.8mm) for 5″ and larger sizes. The bore diameter of a LWN flange shall be equal to a regular weld neck flange. Other bore diameters may be furnished as per end user’s requirement but they shall not exceed the bore of the same size and class lapped flange.
Specification of Long Weld Neck Flanges
||Long Weld Neck Flanges
||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820
||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.
||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10
||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc
||As per drawing
||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large
||Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove
|Flange Face Type
||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)
||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.
Grade of Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Monel Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
- Nickel Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
- Inconel Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
- Incoloy Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
- Hastalloy Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Titanium Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
- Stainless Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Carbon Steel Grade: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Duplex Steel Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
- Alloy Steel Grade : ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
Types of Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Stainless Steel Long Weld Neck flange Dimensions
- Stainless Steel Class 150 Long Weld Neck Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 300 Long Weld Neck Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 600 Long Weld Neck Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 900 Long Weld Neck Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 1500 Long Weld Neck Flange
- Stainless Steel Class 2500 Long Weld Neck Flange
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Long Weld Neck flange Dimensions
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 150 Long Weld Neck Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 300 Long Weld Neck Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 400 Long Weld Neck Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 600 Long Weld Neck Flanges
- ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 900 Long Weld Neck Flanges
Advantages of Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Perfect for high pressure systems and can deal with high and low temperatures.
- No interference with flow of the liquid and reduces turbulence.
- Easy to align between the pipe and flange.
- Easy access for radiography testing to check the integrity of welding.
- The internal stress is transferred to the pipe through the neck making the connection stronger and more durable.
- The flange face is kept away from heat affected area
Features of Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Long weld neck flanges feature a long tapered hub that goes gradually over to the wall thickness from a pipe. This gives strong reinforcement for high pressure, high temperature and sub-zero applications.
- The tapered hub is created by a gradual increase in thickness of the metal from the weld joint to the flange face. This makes it ideal for conditions of repeated bending caused by line expansion, contraction or other external forces.
- Long weld neck flanges are carefully bored to match the inside diameter of the adjoining pipe so there is no restriction in flow. This helps to prevent turbulence at the joint and reduces erosion considerably.
Application Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Oil & Gas and Paper
- Sugar and Oil Mills
- Ports and Railway
- Offshore and Defense
- Breweries and Cement
- Refineries and Fertilizers
- Mining and Construction
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Shipbuilding and Steel Plant
- Power Plant and Nuclear Power
- Engineering Co. & and Government Org
Testing of Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Long Weld Neck Flanges
|Documents like QAP
|NABL approved lab test report
|Raw material test report
||Material Traceability report
|Commercial invoice to buyers
||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B
||Third-party test report
FAQ’s regarding Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Long Weld Neck Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Long Weld Neck Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Long Weld Neck Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Long Weld Neck Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Long Weld Neck Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi