Forged Step Down & Special Shapes Exporters – High Quality Forged Step Down & Special Shape Dealers in India!
- Asiamet is a leading manufacturer, suppliers in India. Step shafts offer endless possibilities in configurations, as shown in the photos. Machining the step down from solid bar causes loss of excess material and cost of material turned into chips. Machining in this manner also causes the grain flow to be exposed, making the material susceptible to metal fatigue.
- Forging produces a contoured grain flow within the step down, yielding greater impact and directional strength. Machining time will be greatly reduced freeing up production time and maintaining workflow. It is designed to reduce the voltage from the primary winding to the secondary winding.
- This kind of transformer “steps down” the voltage applied to it. As a step-down unit the transformer converts high-voltage, low-current power into low-voltage, high-current power. A transformer in which the output (secondary) voltage is greater than its input (primary) voltage is called a step-up transformer.
- The step-up transformer decreases the output current for keeping the input and output power of the system equal. Considered a step-up transformer shown in the figure below.
|Product||Forged Step Down & Special Shapes|
|Industries served||power generation, aerospace, pumps, valves, food, special machinery|
|Size||½” to 36 IN|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel-Based Alloys, Copper Alloy, Alloy Steel , Aluminum and Titanium|
|Services||Forging, Machining, Finishing, Destructive Testing, Heat Treating, Non Destructive Testing|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does forged step down & special shapes cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel forging in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom cut forging sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of forging as per the requirement and demand of customers.
Application Forged Step Down & Special Shapes
- Titanium forgings – 6al4v, commercially pure, grade 2, grade 7 and grade 12
- Alloy steel forgings – 4130, 4140, 4142, 4145, 4150, 4320, 4330, 4340, 4350, 4620, 4820, 6150, 8620, 8630, 8822, 9310, 52100, hy80, hy100, 9315, 300m, nitralloy 135m, 17-22a
- Nickel alloys/high temperature alloy forgings – l605, nickel 200 & 201, 400, k500, 600, 601, 625, 706, 718, x750, 800, 825, 900, 901, 903, 907, 909, haynes 188, a286, hastelloy b, c, s and x, 904l, al6xn, c276, c22, haynes 120
- Stainless steel forgings – 304, 309, 310, 316, 317, 321, 330, 333, 347, 403, 405, 409, 410, 416, 418, 420, 422, 430, 431, 440, 254 smog, duplex 2205, duplex 2507, ironic terrarium 255, alloy 20, 17-4 ph., 13-8 mo., 15-5ph
Grades of Forged Step Down & Special Shapes
- Paper and Ports
- Chemical and Sugar
- Oil & Gas and Defense
- Breweries and Railway
- Oil Mills Petrochemical
- Shipbuilding and Offshore
- Construction and Fertilizers
- Power Plant and Steel Plant
- Mining Refineries and Nuclear Power
- Cement Engineering Co. and Government Org
Features of Forged Step Down & Special Shapes
- High strength
- Perfect finish
- Resistivity against abrasion
Testing of Forged Step Down & Special Shapes
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Forged Step Down & Special Shapes
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Forged Step Down & Special Down
We are a manufacturer of Forged Step Down & Special Down in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Forged Step Down & Special Down?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Forged Step Down & Special Down?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Forged Step Down & Special Down Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Forged Step Down & Special Down Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi