Forged Flanges in India – Top Quality Foraged Flanges Suppliers in India!
- Asiamet is one of the largest exporter, manufacturer and supplier of forged flanges in India. This product is fabricated using the premium quality raw material and sophisticated technology by our expert professionals. The offered range is available in various specifications and designs that best suit various desires of the clients.
- Rugged in construction and corrosion resistant the proffered flanges are vastly used in automobile, forging, process and machine manufacturing industries. To fulfill varied client needs the series can be offered in numerous thicknesses.
- Our team of experts identify each and every product to ensure the best quality and flawless of these products available at suitable rates and in all materials, grades and specifications.
- They are having some great features like optimum hardness, resistant to corrosion and abrasion, longer functional life and more. Our forged flanges can further be customized in terms of thicknesses, sizes and specifications as per the specific requirements of our clients. We offer these flanges at market leading prices
|Size||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB) / DN10-DN2000|
|Standards||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a forged flanges cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel flanges in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut flanges sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Forged Flanges?
Forged flanges are used as a connection component for pipes, valves, pumps and other equipment to form a pipework system. They provide easy access for cleaning, inspection, modification or repairs. Forging flange is a flange in mechanical performance is one of the best products, its raw material is commonly tube billet, and then after cutting to constantly pounding, to eliminate the segregation of steel ingot defects, osteoporosis, etc.
Process of Forged Flanges
Forging flange is a flange in mechanical performance is one of the best products, its raw material is commonly tube billet, and then after cutting to constantly pounding, to eliminate the segregation of steel ingot defects, osteoporosis etc. Price and mechanical properties are higher than normal casting flanges. The flange is the part that connects the pipe to the pipe and the valve. It is also useful for flanges in the import and export of the equipment, which is used to connect the pipe to the pipe by connecting the pipe to the pipe. It’s an accessory access or for the pipe. The forging flange is mainly made of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel.
It is widely used in forging simple pieces and small batches of forging parts. The free forging equipment is equipped with pneumatic hammer, steam air hammer and hydraulic press, which are suitable for the production of small and large forgings. High productivity, easy operation, easy mechanization and automation. The size of die forging is high the machining allowance is small and the fabric of the forging is more reasonable, which can further improve the service life of the parts.
Grade of Forged Flanges
- Monel Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
- Nickel Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
- Inconel Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
- Incoloy Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
- Hastalloy Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Titanium Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
- Stainless Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Carbon Steel Grade: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Duplex Steel Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
- Alloy Steel Grade : ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
Forged Flange Specifications
|Type||Forged Steel Flange|
|Size||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB) / DN10-DN2000|
|Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|Pressure||PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160|
|In Form||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Features of Forged Flanges
- Rigid construction
- Smooth functioning
- Dimensional accuracy
Application of Forged Flanges
- Oil & Gas and Paper
- Sugar and Oil Mills
- Ports and Railway
- Offshore and Defense
- Breweries and Cement
- Refineries and Fertilizers
- Mining and Construction
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Shipbuilding and Steel Plant
- Power Plant and Nuclear Power
- Engineering Co. & and Government Org
Testing of Forged Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Forged Flanges
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Forged Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Forged Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Forged Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Forged Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Forged Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Forged Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi