Copper Pipe Suppliers – Top Quality Copper Pipe Manufacturers in India!
- Asiamet offer an extensive variety of copper pipe manufactured out of premium copper other products and is accessible in changing determinations with respect to measurement material evaluation and diverse fitting closures.
- In the world of pipe and tubing solutions business Asiamet is recognized to be in supplier, exporter and manufacturer of copper pipe. Company manufacture and supply qualitative metal products like piping and tubing all over the world to meet the necessities of customers
- Leading manufacturer and exporter from mumbai, Asiamet offer copper pipe that is most commonly used in several industrial purposes certified to ensure the excellent range of quality and performance
- We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We are committed to quality and service.
|Size||15mm NB to 150mm NB (1/2” to 6”), 7″ (193.7mm OD to 20″ 508mm OD)|
|Grade||B.S. 1977/ 63 & (ASTM B – 188-81) , B.S. 2871 Part – 2/72 C 101|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / Welded|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a copper pipe cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel pipe in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut pipe sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Copper Pipe?
Copper Peiping is most often used for the supply of hot and cold tap water and as a refrigerant line in HVAC systems. There are two basic types of copper tubing soft copper and rigid copper. Copper tubing is joined using flare connection compression connection or solder. Copper Pipe that are most commonly used in several industrial purposes certified to ensure the excellent range of quality and performance.
Advantages of Copper Pipe
- Copper pipes have been used in plumbing for many years.
- Some plumbers prefer working with copper because it’s easily installed and requires fewer tools during installation. Copper pipes are durable. They resist snapping and bacteria growth.
- One of the main strengths of copper is that it won’t degrade in UV light.
- Unlike plastic pipes which are only for indoor use, copper pipes can be used in areas exposed to natural light.
Features of Copper Pipe
- High strength
- Excellent finish
- Chemical resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Leak proof and Durable
- High energy absorption.
- Good work ability and weld ability.
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than authenticate steels
Application of Copper Pipe
- Structural Purposes
- Furniture industries
- Domestic applications
- Automotive industries
- Medical and Bus body
- Furniture industries
- Economizers and Condenser
- Fencing and Pulp and paper
Testing of Copper Pipe
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Copper Pipe
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Copper Pipe Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Copper Pipe Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi