Buttweld Reducing Tee Manufacturers in India
A Reducing Tee is a T-shaped pipe fitting with two outlets that cut at 90 degrees to the main line
Buttweld Reducing Tee Range of Size 1/2” TO 36”, (Seamless up to 24”), (Welded 8” TO 36”)
Standards of Buttweld Reducing Tee ASME B16.9 Factory-Made Wrought Butt welding Fittings, ASME B16.25 Butt-welding Ends, ASME B16.28 Wrought Steel Butt-welding Long Radius Elbows and Returns, MSS SP-43 Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications
Buttewld Reducing Tee Manufacturers – Top Quality Buttweld Reducing Tee Dealers in India!
- Asiamet is a manufacturer, stockiest & supplier of premium quality range of ASME B16.9 butt weld reducing tee, stainless steel flanges & other stainless steel pipe fittings that are manufactured under the expert guidance of our diligent workforce.
- We are highly experienced company in ASME B16.9 butt weld reducing tee & other pipe fittings. Our ASME B16.9 butt weld reducing tee & other fitting products are manufactured using quality material and go through a rigorous quality check at all stages of production to ensure quality. Designed in compliance with international quality standards these ASME B16.9 butt weld reducing tee are corrosion resistance, sturdy and durable. We also supply ASME B16.9 butt weld reducing tee & other pipe fittings flanges in customized size.
- We provide ASME B16.9 reducing tee, welding tee joint pipe, stainless steel pipe tee, tee joint pipe fitting, carbon steel pipe tee, threaded pipe tee, steel pipe tee fittings, stainless steel equal tee, reducing tee socket weld, eccentric reducing tee, reducing tee elbow, threaded reducing tee & forged reducing tee, buttweld reducing tee all standards.
- Our product supply division offers a broad portfolio of steel flanges and ASME B16.9 butt weld reducing tee. When you place an order Asiamet you will receive the products that will stand up in service from people that will stand behind their product.
|Product||Buttweld Reducing Tee|
|Size (mm)||1/2” TO 36”, (Seamless up to 24”), (Welded 8” TO 36”)|
|Dimension||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 Type A, MSS-SP-43 Type B, JIS B2312, JIS B2313|
|Schedule||Sch 5 TO Sch XXS.|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a buttweld reducing tee cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality buttweld teen in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom buttweld tee sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of tee as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Buttweld Reducing Tee?
Buttweld Reducing Tee plays the part of both reducer and a tee in a piping system. It allows the connection of 3 pipes of different diameters in a system. Other than this, it reduces the fluid flow in and out of the pipe.
These pipe fittings are wisely made from the best grades of stainless steel in accordance with the international standards. We have stringently tested all these reducing tees if they can withstand varying temperature and pressure level in an environment. In construction, these pipe fittings have three openings for connecting pipes. It prime use in the industrial pipelines is to change the liquid or gas flow or to reduce the size of the fitting from a branch. These are available in both threaded and threaded end connections, out of which threaded provide tighter seal than of threaded.
Specification of Buttweld Reducing Tee
|Type||Butt weld (BW)|
|Standards||ASME / ANSI – B 16.9|
|ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 – ‘Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings’|
|ASME B16.9 – ‘Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings’|
|ASME B16.25 – ‘Buttwelding Ends’|
|ASME B16.28 – ‘Wrought Steel Buttwelding Long Radius Elbows and Returns’|
|MSS SP-43 – ‘Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications’|
|Dimension||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 Type A, MSS-SP-43 Type B, JIS B2312, JIS B2313|
|Thickness||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.|
|Schedule||Sch 5 TO Sch XXS.|
|Size||1/2” TO 36”, (Seamless up to 24”), (Welded 8” TO 36”)|
Grade of Buttweld Reducing Tee
- Stainless Steel Reducing Tee – SS Reducing Tee – ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
- Carbon Steel Reducing Tee – CS Reducing Tee – ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel – LTCS Reducing Tee – ASTM A420 WPL3 / A420WPL6
- Alloy Steel Reducing Tee – AS Reducing Tee – ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr.WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
- Duplex Stainless Steel Reducing Tee – Duplex Steel Reducing Tee – ASTM A 815 UNS NO S 31803 , S 32205.
ASME B16.9 Butt weld Reducing Tee Dimensions
|Nominal Pipe Size||Outside diameter||Center-to-End|
|Run||Outlet||Run||Outlet||Run (C)||Outlet (M)|
|3 1/2″||1 1/2″||101.6||48.3||95||79|
Types of Buttweld Reducing Tee
|Buttweld Reducing Tee||Steel Reducing Tee pipe Fitting|
|ANSI B16.9 Buttweld Reducing Tee Dealers||Carbon Steel Reducing Tee|
|Duplex Steel Buttweld Reducing Tee||Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Reducing Tee|
|Titanium Buttweld Reducing tee||Inconel Buttweld Reducing Tee|
What is a Buttweld Fitting?
A buttweld pipe fitting is designed to be welded on site at its end(s) to connect pipe(s) together and allow change in direction or pipe diameter or branching or ending. Buttweld pipe fittings comprises of long radius elbow, concentric reducer, eccentric reducers and tees etc. Butt weld stainless steel and carbon steel fittings are an important part of industrial piping system to change direction, branch off or to mechanically join equipment to the system. Buttweld fittings are sold in nominal pipe sizes with specified pipe schedule. Buttweld fitting’s dimensions and tolerances are defined as per ASME standard B16.9.butt welded pipe fittings such as carbon steel and stainless steel offer many advantages compared to threaded and socket weld fittings. The latter are only available up to 4-inch nominal size whereas butt weld fittings are available in sizes from ½” to 48”.
Various Type of Buttweld Fitting?
- Elbow Buttweld Fitting – Elbows are used to change the direction of flow between two pipes. Elbows are generally available with an angle of 22.5o, 45o and 90o.
- Reducer Buttweld Fittings – Reducer is a pipe fitting component which reduces the flow size from larger to smaller by reducing size of pipe. Usually there are two types of reducers are available.
- Tee Buttweld Fitting – Tee type fitting is a component of plumbing system which is in T-shape. It is having one inlet and two outlets, outlets are arranged at 90 degree to the main line connection.
- Cross Buttweld Fitting – Cross type fittings contains 4 opening in 4 directions. These are connected when there are 4 pipes are meeting at a point.
- Unions Buttweld Fitting – Union is a type of fitting, which functions as similar to coupling. But coupling cannot be removed after fixing but in this case we can remove the union whenever we needed.
- Adaptors Buttweld Fitting – If the pipes are not having special ends or plain ends then adaptors make them threaded either male or female whichever is needed.
- Olet Buttweld Fitting – Olets are used when there is standard sizes of fittings are not suitable for our requirement.
- Plug Buttweld Fitting – Plug is a component of plumbing component which is generally used to close pipe opening during inspections and repairs. Plug are generally contains male threads.
- Cap Buttweld Fitting – Cap is a type of pipe fitting which function is same as plug but the only difference is plug contain male threads and cap contain female threads which is screws on the male thread of pipe.
- Valves in Pipe Fittings – Valves are components of plumbing system which are used to stop or regulate flow of fluid in its path. Different types of valves are available depending up on their applications.
Steel Pipe Fittings Standard
|American Steel Pipe Fittings Standard|
|Standard Code||Standard Name|
|ANSI ASME SA-234||Medium and high temperature used carbon and alloy steel pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME SA-420||Low temperature forged carbon and alloy steel pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME SA-403||Forged Durimet pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.9||Factory-Made wrought steel pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.11||Socket-welding and Threaded forged fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.28||Wrought steel butt-welding short radius elbows and returns|
|ANSI ASME B16.5||Pipe flange and flange fittings|
|ISO 5251||Stainless steel butt-welding fittings|
|MSS SP-43||Wrought stainless steel butt-welding fittings|
|MSS SP-75||Forging butt-welding fittings|
|MSS SP-79||Socket-welding reducing Inserts|
|MSS SP-83||Class 3000 steel socket-welding and threaded unions|
|MSS SP-95||Swaged nipples and round plugs|
|MSS SP-97||SW,TH and BW ends for integrally reinforced forged branch outlet|
|ASME B16.3||Malleable cast iron threaded pipe|
|German Steel Pipe Fittings Standard|
|DIN 2605||Steel butt-welding pipe fittings.elbows and bends|
|DIN 2615||Steel butt-welding pipe fittings.tees|
|DIN 2616||Steel butt-welding pipe fittings.reducers|
|DIN 2617||Steel butt-welding pipe fittings.caps|
|Japanese Steel Pipe Fittings Standard|
|JIS B2311||Universal steel butt-welding pipe fittings|
|JIS B2312||Steel butt-welding pipe fittings|
|JIS B2313||Steel plate butt-welding pipe fittings|
|JIS B2316||Steel socket-welding pipe fittings|
|st17375||Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings. Sharply curved bends type 3D (R=1,5 DN). Design|
|Gost17376||Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings.Tees. Design|
|Other Steel Pipe Fittings Standard|
|EN 1025||3 Butt-welding pipe fittings|
Steel Pipe Fittings Material
|ASTM A182 ASME SA182||F304 F304L F304/304L F304H F309H F310 F310HF316 F316L F316/316L F316 HF316Ti F317L F321 F321H F347 F347H F904L F44 F51 F53 F55 F60|
|ASTM A403 ASME SA403||WP304 WP304L WP304/304L WP316 WP316L WP316/316L WP321|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN1.4307 EN1.4949 EN1.4301/1.4307 EN1.4401 EN1.4435 EN1.4404 EN1.4401/1.4404 EN1.4541 EN1.4571|
|EN10095||EN 1.4841 EN 1.4878|
|DIN EN 10088-2||EN1.4438 EN1.4501 EN1.4529 EN1.4539 EN1.4547 EN 1.4301 EN 1.4306 EN 1.4307|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN1.4410 EN1.4550 EN1.4462|
|NF E 29-204||BF Z 3 CN 19-09 BF Z 7 CN 19-09 BF Z CN 18-09/19-09 BF Z 23 CND 17-11-02 BF Z7 CND 17-11-02 BF Z3/2Z7|
|JIS G3214||SUSF304 SUSF304L SUSF316 SUSF316L|
|ASTM A182 ASME SA182||F1 F5 F9 F11 F12 F22 F91|
|ASTM A234 ASME SA234||WPB WP11CL1 WP11CL2 WP11CL3 WP22CL1 WP22CL3|
|ASTM A694 ASME SA694||F42 F46 F53 F56 F60 F65 F70|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1 A350 LF2 A350 LF3|
|EN 10273||P235GH(1.0345) P250GH(C22.8 1.0460) P295GH(1.0481) P335GH(1.1.0473)|
|EN 10222-2||P245GH(1.0352) P280GH(1.0426) P305GH(1.0436)|
|EN10025-2||S235JR(RST37-2)(1.0038) S275JR(1.0044) S355JR(1.0045) 1.5415(16Mo3)|
Application of Buttweld Reducing Tee
- Chemical processing
- Refining and Textile
- Industrial equipment
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Petroleum and Pulp/paper
- Utilities/power generation
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems
Testing Buttweld Reducing Tee
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Buttweld Reducing Tee
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Buttweld Reducing Tee Fittings
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Buttweld Reducing Tee in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Buttweld Reducing Te Fittings?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Buttweld Reducing Te?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Buttweld Reducing Tee Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Buttweld Reducing Tee Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi