Brass Pipe Manufacturers, Suppliers – Top Quality Brass Pipe Dealers in India!
- Asiamet is manufacturer of brass pipes which has good mechanical properties from cryogenic to moderately high temperatures. For applications requiring maximum ductility these brass seamless pipes with low sulfur levels can be supplied by producers using ladle refining techniques.
- The easily exchangeable test pipeline in our brass welded pipes is filled by means of the sample and cooled down to a set temperature. In general wear resistance in these brass EFW pipes can be improved by increasing the hardness of an alloy by specifying an alloy with greater carbon content (without increasing hardness) or by both. Fully hardened and tempered our low carbon brass ERW pipes have a good combination of strength and toughness both at room temperature and low temperature.
- These brass round pipes contains both chromium (usually 18 %) and nickel (usually 8 %) metals as the main non – iron constituents. Exposure to temperatures above 1000 Degree F (540 Degree C) in our Brass Square Pipes can result in changes to the micro structure that will significantly lower ductility and impact strength. The content of chromium in these brass rectangular pipes confers resistance to a variety of oxidizing substances such as nitrite acid, nitrates and oxidizing salt.
- We also offer our brass electro polish pipes in personalized orders for different sizes, shapes and designs at market leading prices to our esteemed customers.
|Outer Diameter||1.5 mm – 350 mm|
|Thickness||0.3 – 9 mm|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / Welded|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a brass pipe cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel pipe in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service and custom cut pipe sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of tube as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Brass Pipe?
The brass pipes carried at Detroit nipple works are great in a plumbing environment as well as oil, gas, steam applications and for hot water distribution lines. Because hot water rusts steel pipes at a much quicker pace than cold water does, brass pipes are the better bet in these situations. Brass pipes on hot water lines do not color water a reddish color quite like steel pipes do. Brass pipes tend to have a longer life as a result.
The softness of the brass makes for a tight seal. Iron pipes or galvanized pipes are less expensive than brass but that’s mostly because they lack several of brass pipes’ advantages, such as their ability to bend or thread without as much complication as a steel pipe. Because brass pipes do not rust, you can use a size smaller than you would a steel pipe without sacrificing water volume.
Since brass pipe typically comes in 12-foot lengths it should be stored where it can be properly supported, which is on the floor or a long shelf. Brass pipe is threaded at each end and then screwed into fittings or couplings. As mentioned brass pipe is softer to the touch than steel pipe or iron pipe, so it can be easily nicked or marked up by tools. So when installing, approach it the same way you would approach installing a steel pipe, except use friction clamps and wrenches. Brass pipe dies should be used as the threading of your brass pipe.
Chemical Composition of Brass Pipe
Mechanical Properties of Brass Pipe
|Melting Point -Liquids||1650 F|
|Melting Point -Solidus||1630 F|
|Density||0.307 lb/in3at 68 F|
|Electrical Festivity||39.90 ohms – cmil/ft @ 68 F|
|Electrical Conductivity||26 %IACS @ 68 F|
|Thermal Conductivity||67 Btu · ft/(hr · ft2·oF)at 68F|
|Module’s of Elasticity in Tension||14000 ksi|
Types of Brass Pipe
|Brass Seamless Pipe||Seamless Brass Pipe|
|B36 Brass Seamless Pipe|
|UNS C36000 Seamless Pipe|
|DIN 934 Seamless Pipe|
|ASTM B135 Brass Seamless Pipes|
|Brass Welded Pipe||Welded Brass Pipe|
|Brass ERW Pipe|
|Brass EFW Pipe|
|B135 Brass Welded Pipe|
|UNS C36000 Welded Pipe|
|DIN 934 Welded Pipe|
|ASTM B36 Brass Welded Pipes|
|Brass Round Pipe||Round Brass Pipe|
|B36 Brass Round Pipe|
|UNS C36000 Round Pipe|
|UNS C36000 Round Pipe|
|ASTM B135 Brass Round Pipes|
|Custom Brass Pipe||Custom Brass Pipe|
|B36 Brass Custom Pipe|
|UNS C36000 Custom Pipe|
|DIN 934 Custom Pipe|
|ASME SB135 Custom Pipes|
Application of Brass Pipe
- Pulp and paper
- Heat Exchangers
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Automotive industries
- Aerospace and Medical
- Oil coolers and Pre-heater
- Condenser and LNG
- Offshore construction
- Electrical Submersible Pump
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic system
- Food and pharmaceutical processing
- Desalination and wastewater projects
Features of Brass Pipe
- High strength
- Excellent finish
- Chemical resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Leak proof and Durable
- High energy absorption.
- Good work ability and weld ability.
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than authenticate steels
Testing of Brass Pipe
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Brass Pipe
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
We Export Brass Pipe Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Brass Pipe All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi