Blind Flanges in India – Top Quality Blind Flanges Manufacturers, Dealers in India!
- Asiamet is a leading manufacturers, suppliers in India. Blind flanges are the plates used for covering and closing the ends of pipes. These have all relevant bolt holes but no center whole. The connection of pipes where the connecting components have flanges through which they are bolted together is called a flange joint. Blind flanges are used to seal the ends of piping systems or pressure vessel openings.
- Most commonly blind flanges are used for testing the flow of a certain gas or liquid through a pipe or a vessel. Blind pipe flanges are popular as they allow for easy access to the inside of a pipe in cases where work needs to be done inside the line. These are also used for high-pressure applications.
- We are manufactures of blind flanges in all steel material grades, such as stainless steel blind flanges, carbon blind pipe flanges, and alloy blind flanges. Our in house tooling and manufacturing apparatus allows us to cater to your requirements promptly and cost-effectively.
- We deliver blind flanges to all leading industries like pipe engineering businesses, public services and governments, waterworks, shipbuilding, power generation, pharmaceutical plants, oil refineries and petrochemical sector. Our blind flanges are engineered with precision using latest technologies for designing and manufacturing industrial components. We use quality raw material from suppliers who are globally acclaimed.
|Size||1/2″(15 NB) to 24″|
|Standards||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ASME B16.47B, MSS SP 44, DIN 2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, JISB2220, BS4504,|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6, 10, 16, 25, 40|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Price Terms||Ex-Works, FOB, CIF, CFR, CNF|
|Latest Price||Call +919619672006|
Do you want to know how much does a blind flanges cost? Do you want to know where you can get the best price and quality steel flanges in India?
We are ready to provide you our quality products, fast delivery service, and custom cut flanges sizes. Send us your detailed inquiry to us, our professional staff will get back to you with our best solution and costs.
The experts here in this company are aimed to provide the best quality of flanges as per the requirement and demand of customers.
What is a Blind Flanges?
A blind flange is a solid flange as shown below. The purpose of these is to block off a section of pipe or a nozzle on a vessel that is not used. (A nozzle is typically a pipe coming out of a vessel and is usually flanges so it can be connected to valves or piping) blind pipe flanges. These pipe flanges are used to seal the end of piping systems or pressure vessel openings. They are commonly used for testing the flow of gas or liquid through a pipe or vessel. Blind pipe flanges also allow for easy access to the pipe in case work must be done inside the line.
Grade of Blind Flanges
- Monel Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
- Nickel Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
- Inconel Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
- Nicolay Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
- Hast alloy Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Titanium Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
- Stainless Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Carbon Steel Grade: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Duplex Steel Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
- Alloy Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
Application of Blind Flanges
- A much more cost efficient way to seal a pipe when doing repairs
- They can save a good amount of time and money
- Blind flanges are convenient to install
Advantages of Blind Flanges
- Oil Field
- Natural Gas
- Pipe Projects
- Water System
- Electric Power
- Power Plant
- Used with a matching stub-end insert.
- Can rotate to allow for an easy alignment of bolt holes.
- Not recommended in extreme or high-pressure temperature applications.
- Recommended in applications that require frequent dismantling of the flanges and pipe.
Testing of Blind Flanges
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Blind Flanges
|Documents like QAP||Packaging list|
|NABL approved lab test report||Guarantee letter|
|Raw material test report||Material Traceability report|
|Commercial invoice to buyers||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B|
|Buyers report||Third-party test report|
FAQ’s regarding Blind Flanges
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Blind Flanges in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Blind Flanges?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Blind Flanges?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Blind Flanges Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Blind Flanges Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi